This month, I ordered spoonflower fabric samples in order to release the patterns in my shop for sale. With variations in each of the Summer Camp designs, as well as a few Holiday designs plus insect patterns, I will have 35 patterns available for purchase. First I have to make some adjustments to line weight and scale.
Elsewhere, in order to make everything easier to find, I moved all of my illustrated zazzle products to a single storefront. Then I organized the categories and collections so it’s easier to find products with the same design theme. Collections have a neater page appearance than Categories, which is better for linking from other places. [edit – I have since closed my zazzle shops.]
Finally, I revamped all of my thumbnail images on teacherspayteachers so my storefront looks more unified.